Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

PEA1101_Reflection 1_Futsal

1101PEA : Reflection 1 - Futsal




  • Explain the physical activity that you participated in :


 I participated in the game called futsal it is similar to football/soccer. The rules are a maximum of 5 players per team on the field and no hand ball like normal and that's pretty much it there's also no outs, off sides and penalties other than hand ball penalty.


  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today's physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria) :


I participated at a merit level :
(Marking criteria)
1. Motivated and reliable in the practical context
2. Works hard towards the goal or object of the activity
3. Does their best


  • What were three factors which influenced your participation ?
Skill level - (+) Skill level positively influenced my participation because I have skills in football which futsal basically is just indoors and with different equipment

Previous experience - (+) Previous experience positively influenced my participation because futsal is very much like football which I played last year for the school and I enjoy football.

Environment - (-) Environment negatively influenced my participation because it could have been a lot more fun if we were to play outside but we didn't and that is the reason I didn't participate at my fullest.


  • How could you increase your (or your peers ) participation in this activity in the future ?
I could give my peers tips about football to help them with futsal and to help myself in the future be more of a team player and encourage team mates that need it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment