Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Last week we had a visiter and this is my thank you letter


Dear Dagma,

My name is Jack and I am very thankful to you for giving up your time to spend with the year 7 and 8s of Glenbrae school. It was a pleasure to hear your stories of how you got to where you are now.

I enjoyed listening to how you became a professional artist and I found it interesting when you were talking about your cultures and how you were German and could speak it well and could also speak French.

And again I am very thankful to you for spending your time with us and showing your lovely artwork and designs we all appreciated you coming to talk to us. Thank you and hope you come again.

Yours Sincerely
Jack P.     

1 comments:

Unknown said...

A very thoughtful and considerate letter Jack. Well done.

Post a Comment