Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Letter to Matua Leighton


Jack P
Room 10
Glenbrae School
103 Leybourne
Glen Innes

Friday 12th September 2014

Dear, Matua Leighton

My name is Jack. I am very thankful for you to spend your time with the year 7 & 8s of Glenbrae School. It was a pleasure to hear what you had to say about how you got to where you are now.

The thing I found most interesting was how you went to Dilworth school and the thing I learnt was you have to work hard to get a job or to complete your goals

And again I am thankful for you to visit us and encourage us to work hard towards our goals.        

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake
I love your blog it has a lot of cool things
Here's my blog: http://gpskeishar.blogspot.co.nz/
My favourite thing about this is when you did Friday 12th September 2014 .
Did you Think about when sharing how is that person?
Blog you later

Post a Comment