Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

My thoughts on blogging

My thoughts on blogging

           What are my previous experiences with blogging ?
  • My previous experience with blogging is that it was a way to express our learning and our thoughts on that specific subject.

           How do you think blogging impacts on your learning ?
  • I think blogging impacts on my learning by showing what I've learnt and getting to express it in a way where everyone can learn about what I have and even give me credit or comments on what I have completed or accomplished.

           How I feel about blogging ? why ?

  • I feel that blogging is a good way of identifying what I/we have been learning and it leaves what I/we have learnt through the year and that we could come back to our blogs to look back on our hard efforts.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for being honest Jack. Can you think of any other ways blogging might impact your learning? I like how you have thought about looking back later in the year - aside from the see your effort, why else do you think you might look back at your posts? Miss D

Post a Comment