Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Poem-My best friend


My best friend:

My best friend is a very good friend but can be annoying at times but still is a very good friend.

                                                He is younger but smart and puts up a fight he has might in
his fight when he is right .
When it is bright you can see his height.He keeps on running but not with me because he’s still not keen to run with me.

When we play fight he almost knocks me out until I see the white bright light when I pass out he stops with a fright and tries to check if I'm alright.

With just enough sight I see if it’s alright to stand at my normal height he says sorry and I say don’t worry because we are best friends and everything is going to be alright .

by Jack        

2 comments:

Te Puawai said...

Good Poem :) Jack

Aarmione said...

Hi Jack. Your poem was very nice, and it also rhymed. I think that you wrote a pretty cool poem about your best friend, and I think you two must be really close to each other to choose to write about him. Well done!

Post a Comment