Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Athletics day


Riiiiinng!!! went the bell to start the day. I thought it was just another normal day but I overheard some people talking  about athletics “DAM” I said to myself I didn't bring a thing for athletics .As I was waiting, Mrs Tofa told me to come help with the athletics so I thought to myself “at least it’s something I can do”so I  went to go help .It was almost time to start and we were all lined up ready to go.



First up for us the year 7s was relays to start up it was Moli vs me we had the battens ready to go as Mrs Silva says “get ready get set GO!! ” I ran as fast as possible and I finished but he still beat me but the rest went and went till the last ones whose going to win and they win team 2 but in team 2 was Jerome and he didn't race so we WON!! .


Next up was long jump first was a girl from room 7 so she ran and jumped she did good but I thought I could do better so next after next went and did it but I wanted a go but then the bell went briiding to the next one but miss Atuahiva said that we could have a go after all the athletics.

Shot put one of the ones I hate the most all you do is put a heavy steel ball on your shoulder and throw so as everyone did that I just waited and watched .”Yahh” I said because it was my turn I held it put it on my shoulder and pushed it was a al right throw so we left .


To discus we went it was the girls first so we just sat down and mucked around by then after that it was the boys turn so half of us went and then I went I grabbed a discus and was about to throw but I got caught with a little discus but we were meant to use the big ones I throw and it was al right but I could have done better .


Get ready get set go to 100m sprints so we were there I took my shoes off and got in a line in my line there was Alex,me and 2 other people we raced and at the end I won but that was just the warm up race this time in my line was Alex,Moli,Salelei and me we raced and Moli came first but I wasn’t that fussed because I knew that he would beat me but it was time to pack up and everyone came and got in their lines.

But Miss Atuahiva told us to come have our turn doing the long jump Nganga went first then I did I did a quick run up and jumped I got 3.4m metres and I was happy                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment