Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

1101PEA - Turbo Touch

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
The physical activity I participated in today was Turbo touch there are many different ways and rules of playing this game but these are the rules and how we decided to play the game. How to play the game you use a rugby ball and you are able to pass any where you want as long as the ball does not touch the ground. There are two try zones on either sides of the court or field you play on each try zone is a rectangular shaped space horizontally placed along the court/field. That is how you play the but here are the rules. You must make sure you pass at least twice before scoring and to score you must run the ball up to the line and place it in the try zone with out entering it or you can pass it in to a team mate standing by the try zone. You must tap the ball before starting You can only be touched twice then you must hand the ball over and if you drop the ball it is a hand over and you must be two metres away from the person tapping the ball if on the defending team.














  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)

My level of effort and engagement to participating in this activity is shown below M - merit
Marking criteria :
 - Does their best
- Enhances the experience of other participants by adding their own input to the activity
- Works hard towards the goal or objective of the activity
- Supports the development of others by assisting with their needs when required
- Shows enjoyment of the intent of the activity
- Motivated and reliable in the practical context

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).

1. Environment
2. Skill level
3. Past experience

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
- Environment ( - ) - Environment negatively influenced not only my participation but other year levels participation because half of our school REC was closed for safety reasons and it was muddy and wet outside so it stopped the year twelves from doing practical and also made us have to do practical with the year nines which was a new experience for every one.

- Skill level (+) - Skill level positively influenced my participation because most the boys including me are pretty good at turbo touch which increased the amount of game time I had.

- Past experience ( + ) - Past experience positively influenced my participation because we had played turbo touch many times before and tended to get pretty good at it which also increased my game time and how much I played.

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?

I could increase my and my peers participation in the future by encouraging the year nines or even other peers in my class to participate and sub on every now and then and offering the year nines to sub on for me like I had done today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like how u used lots of full stopes

Unknown said...

hello
That sounds super fun but personally I would not like to participate but I would like to watch.
You could possibly tell us how you enjoyed playing turbo touch.
Is the picture you used you playing turbo touch or is it just turbo touch?

Unknown said...

Hello. I liked how you add what are the rules and how to play it. This reminded me when I played a game like that in my school. Did you have fun when you were playing?

Post a Comment